The 14th meeting of the Stakeholder group for cross-border region of “Drina-Sava” was hosted by City of Sabac in the Center for Professional Development CSU and officially opened by Ms. Bojana Mladenovic Head of Social Services and Economy Department City of Šabac.
Conclusions from the meeting:
- Within the ABDA 4, from total 19 applications 10 events were selected for support (7 implemented),
- It is recommended to ensure visibility of received support from the donor (to respect reporting procedure),
- Chairperson and Chairman/s of the Stakeholer group will be elected during next stakeholder group meeting,
- Official results from the ABDA Grant scheme are expected in October;
- Members of the stakeholder group stated that trainings for preparation of business plan should be organized,
- The stakeholder group will delegated one representative of stakeholder from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia for participation at the Agri Policy Forum.
This activity is part of the EU funded project: “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration” implemented by SWG.