The 19th Stakeholder Group (SHG) meeting in the cross-border region of Sharra, will be held on the 07th of June 2018, Venue – Belojski Biser – Jegunovce, Republic of Macedonia.
The discussions on this meeting will be focused on the following topics:
- -Overview of the general activities related to implementation of ABDA in “Sharra” Cross-Border region within the European Union project “Regional cooperation and networking in the field of agriculture, rural and economic development of cross-border areas”.
- – Presentation and discussion on cluster/value chains initiative working groups and the capacity building workshop “Development of Value Chains in Tourism and the Agribusiness Sector”
- Discussion about future activities related to the implementation of “People to People” actions in “Sharra” cross-border region.
- Presentation of potentials for diversification of economic activities in rural cross-border areas through short value chain development.
- Future activities, discussion and conclusion
This activity is part of the EU funded project “Regional cooperation and networking in the field of agriculture, rural and economic development of cross-border areas” implemented by SWG.