The 5th Stakeholder Group (SHG) meeting in the cross-border region of “Pcinja-Krajishte” will be held on 15th March, 2017 at the Complex Ranc in Rankovce. This SHG meeting will cover the following topics:
- Formal acceptance of the Baseline study and strategic framework for economic development of the cross-border region “Pcinja-Krajishte” of the logo of the region;
- “People to people” action ”Off-road Bosilegrad 2017” and Presentation of traditional specialties from the region “Pcinja-Krajishte” – outcomes and experiences in the implementation;
- Organizational structures of the Stakeholder Groups in the other cross-border regions implementing the ABD Approach and its application in the cross-border region of “Pcinja-Krajishte”;
- On-going and future calls for applications in the cross-border region of “Pcinja-Krajishte” (IPA CBC, bilateral, national);
- Future activities and preparation of the action plan.
This activity was part of the European Union funded project “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of the Western Balkan countries in the EU integration process” implemented by SWG.