The main objectives of the Tenth Stakeholders’ Group Meeting held on 17th June in the Municipality of Pljevlja was to present the general achievements related to the preparations for implementation of ABDA in the Western Balkan countries and to discuss about next phase of ABDA programme.
Conclusions from the meeting:
- Formalization of Stakeholders Group through establishment of Executive Board (5 people from each country) and among them three representatives as presidency (president and two vice presidents)
- Project Management Unite as a Secretariat of Stakeholders Group will facilitate the process of development of project proposals (emphasis on IPA II)
- Stakeholders should propose the list of manifestations to be supported in line with defined criteria
- Possible implementation of Project “Improvement of Solid Waste Management” in “Drina-Tara”, “Sharra” region and partly “Drina-Sava” region
- No Grant scheme in the next two years (continuing to search for alternative funding)
This activity is part of the EU funded project: ”Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration” implemented by SWG.