The 5th Stakeholder Group (SHG) meeting in the cross-border region of “Krsh” will be held on 22nd March, 2017 at the hotel “Palma” in Tivat, Montenegro. This SHG meeting will cover the following topics:
- Formal acceptance of the Baseline study and strategic framework for economic development of the cross-border region “Krsh” of the logo of the region;
- Outcomes and experiences from the People-to-People actions organized in the region;
- Organizational structures of the Stakeholder Groups in the other cross-border regions implementing the ABD Approach and its application in the cross-border region of “Krsh”;
- On-going and future calls for applications in the cross-border region of “Krsh” (IPA CBC, bilateral, national);
- Future activities and preparation of the action plan.
This activity was part of the European Union funded project “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of the Western Balkan countries in the EU integration process” implemented by SWG.